Friday, August 27, 2010

Jenny Berggren - Gotta Go


Jenny Berggren is back with new single "Gotta Go" and OH MY GOD HOW GREAT IS THAT!!!
This moment I need to forget all my doubts about forthcoming Jenny's album "My Story" (planned for this Autumn) being experimental work like her first presented song "Free Me", now I'm sure it's gonna be perfect pop-album that had to be released under name of Ace Of Base and be a real worldwide hit.
The song is pure pop-perfectness sounding like more mature and poppier sister of Kylie's "Get Outta My Way" with dramatic verses, hard drums and guitars blown away by gentle breathe of pre-chorus and coming back with catchy dance-base and amazing tune in a full power. I don't know what I like the most about this song. Probably everything!
First Jenny's single "Here I Am" has reached #14 in Swedish chart, let's wish second single will succeed more.

4 коммент.:

Claire CHEVRIER said...

GREAT SONG ! I LOVE IT SO MUCH ! BRAVO DEAR JENNY ! :)
Claire, from France.

Anonymous said...

Definitely has got to be a hit this one!

Anonymous said...

This song I can honestly say is better than anything AOB has produced in years. I really hope this is a hit for Jenny! BRAVO :) :)

Claire CHEVRIER said...

I don't agree with you anonymous when you say that "Gotta Go" is better than anything ACE OF BASE has done. I find that it's as great as ACE OF BASE's songs. :)