Monday, August 29, 2011

Linda Pritchard shows burlesque in Liseberg


Season of summer open-air tv-shows is over and as we've missed some really nice performances we're gonna summarize them all before Swedish tv will offer some new music autumn goodies.
Linda Pritchard's performance at Lotta på Liseberg was a real highlight of this season, girl could easily blow stage's roof away by her incredible voice singing her Melodifestivalen song "Alive", Christina Aguilera's "Show me how you burlesque" and classic hit "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" from Broadway musical Dreamgirls.
As newcomer Linda has hard times proving she deserves love of Sweden but coming out on the stage she gives 200% of her own and it can't be left unnoticed by the audience.

Linda%20Pritchard%20-%20Alive
Linda%20Pritchard%20-%20Show%20me%20how%20you%20burlesque
Linda%20Pritchard%20-%20And%20I'm%20telling%20you

0 коммент.: