Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Agnes - All I Want Is You


New Agnes' album "Veritas" is out already next week, long-awated work is going to be released on October 5th and will be supported by another single "All I Want Is You" to be out this Friday.
Track has already arrived on the radio and you can check it below.
"All I Want Is You" is the result of Agnes' work with previous collaborators - Vincent Pontare has co-written "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" while Jonas Quant (the last Hurts' album producer) and Ana Diaz were working on "One Last Time". The song doesn't sound like any of those though, it feels like a light follow-up of "Release Me" with its strings meeting Florence + The Machine's shouting backing vocals and claps, catchy repetative chorus makes the song pretty attractive for radio-listeners so very soon we'll see if it can become as big as "One Last Time" has become durung the summer.

Lyssna: Musikguiden i P3: All I Want Is You - Agnes

1 коммент.:

Anonymous said...

I don't like this song.Terribly boring unfortunately!!!!